Shows from my childhood that I haven't thought about in a long time

Reboot

Reboot - Shows from my childhood that I haven't thought about in a long time

Remember when this animation was THE SHIT?! Seeing it for the first time was so impressive and exciting. Something I'll never forget.

Throw in heroes who compete in video games to save the world and what you have is kiddie crack.

Plus, the later seasons when Enzo became all grizzled and badass? So good.

Dog City

Dog City - Shows from my childhood that I haven't thought about in a long time

I'm a sucker for anything with Jim Henson puppets so this show was extremely novel for younger me.

The Adventures of Pete & Pete

The Adventures of Pete & Pete - Shows from my childhood that I haven't thought about in a long time

I'll never forget the episode with Pete's "mutant" nemesis "open-face" who had the bizarre and unnatural trait of enjoying open-faced sandwiches.

DinoSaucers

DinoSaucers - Shows from my childhood that I haven't thought about in a long time

Fuck yeah

Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs

Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs - Shows from my childhood that I haven't thought about in a long time

One of my earliest introductions to anime, before I really knew what that was.

I remember this show being slow-paced, tension-filled and really dramatic.

Conan the Adventurer

Conan the Adventurer - Shows from my childhood that I haven't thought about in a long time

I've just been listening to this intro song on repeat while creating this post. As a result, I'm fighting the urge to mime a sword battle in time with the music.

Video Power

Video Power - Shows from my childhood that I haven't thought about in a long time

For a certain time in the 90's, there was no-one I wanted to be more than Johnny Arcade. I couldn't even conceive of having that many consoles and arcade cabinets at your disposal at one time.

Not to mention that it was basically two shows in one. The Power Team stuff and the video game reviews made this one of the most addictive shows of all time for me.

Biker Mice from Mars

Biker Mice from Mars - Shows from my childhood that I haven't thought about in a long time

The greatest of all the attempts to emulate the success of the ninja turtles. Street Sharks can suck it.

Beast Wars

Beast Wars - Shows from my childhood that I haven't thought about in a long time

My favorite Transformers series by far.

Swat Kats

Swat Kats - Shows from my childhood that I haven't thought about in a long time

Radical is truly the only word one can use to describe this show.

VR Troopers

VR Troopers - Shows from my childhood that I haven't thought about in a long time

Ah yes, the poor man's Power Rangers.

Pirates of Dark Water

Pirates of Dark Water - Shows from my childhood that I haven't thought about in a long time

This show was seriously sophisticated for its time and its audience. The animation was awesome and the tone felt very serious and adult. The sinister and unforgiving nature of their world was beautifully portrayed.

Samurai Pizza Cats

Samurai Pizza Cats - Shows from my childhood that I haven't thought about in a long time

Another classic bit of anime goodness.

Toxic Crusaders

Toxic Crusaders - Shows from my childhood that I haven't thought about in a long time

I couldn't think of a more bizarre combination of things than a Troma Cartoon show but I guess that's why I'm not a Kids' TV producer (that and I have a relatively low tolerance for amphetamines). Against all reason, this show worked.

I had the action figure, the coloring book and no idea about the actual source material.

Mr Bogus

Mr Bogus - Shows from my childhood that I haven't thought about in a long time

Loved the claymation, loved the animation, just loved it.

Widget the World Watcher

Widget the World Watcher - Shows from my childhood that I haven't thought about in a long time

Wish Kid

Wish Kid - Shows from my childhood that I haven't thought about in a long time

There was a time when everything Macaulay Culkin did was solid gold and the world just kept throwing money at him. This was a product of that time that not many rememeber.
 "Nobody...I mean nobody...calls...me...FRANCIS!!" - still one of my favorite running gags of all time.