I know that feel, bro.

Imaginary Friends

Imaginary Friends - I know that feel, bro.

Can't Stop Eating

Can\

Worthless Without The Suit

Worthless Without The Suit - I know that feel, bro.

Gotta Have Rings

Gotta Have Rings - I know that feel, bro.

Been Digitized

Been Digitized - I know that feel, bro.

Wearing A Visor

Wearing A Visor - I know that feel, bro.

Just A Clone

Just A Clone - I know that feel, bro.

Last Of Their Race

Last Of Their Race - I know that feel, bro.

Lost Your Precious

Lost Your Precious - I know that feel, bro.

Just A Parasite

Just A Parasite - I know that feel, bro.

Just Want A Heart

Just Want A Heart - I know that feel, bro.

Addicted To Dots

Addicted To Dots - I know that feel, bro.

Unintelligible Speech

Unintelligible Speech - I know that feel, bro.

Orphaned Heroes

Orphaned Heroes - I know that feel, bro.

Expendable Minions

Expendable Minions - I know that feel, bro.

Being Green

Being Green - I know that feel, bro.

Obsolete Technology

Obsolete Technology - I know that feel, bro.

Itty Bitty Living Space

Itty Bitty Living Space - I know that feel, bro.

Exaggerated Antiheroes

Exaggerated Antiheroes - I know that feel, bro.

Princess Problems

Princess Problems - I know that feel, bro.

Robot Boys

Robot Boys - I know that feel, bro.